Abstract Submission Closes 8th September 2019
All abstracts must be submitted in English using the online submission form on the conference website.
The Conference organizers will not accept responsibility for any abstracts that have not been properly submitted according to the instructions.
Corresponding authors must provide the organizers with their full mailing address, office hours phone number, fax number and email address.
Author and co-author information must be provided including the first and last names of all authors, their department, institution/hospital, city, state if applicable and country.
Abstracts must contain original scientific data collected by the author(s). All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to determine whether a submission is accepted as a free paper or a poster and its decision is final. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to edit abstracts for grammar and clarity. The Abstract may be scheduled for presentation on any day from 10 & 11 November 2019.
- The title must be brief, concise, and in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Abstract title limit: 20 words.
- Authors: Please enter your name and your colleagues’ names as you wish them to appear in the Final Program.
- The Abstract text should have a minimum of 250 words and maximum of 800 words only.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the rights to redact any submission.
- You are permitted a maximum of 3 keywords per Abstract. If more than 3 words are entered, only the first 3 will be recognized.
- A maximum of 2 figures can be submitted and should be in jpg/ bmp / gif formats with a maximum of 350 pixels and 200 KB
- Please note that these figures/ tables/ graphs may be resized to fit the final printed material.
- Do not include references in the abstract.
- Do not include keywords in the abstract.
- Abbreviations should be spelled out, in parenthesis, in its first use in the abstract.